Tuesday 3 January 2012

So it begins!!!!

Here it is my first blog post - ooooohhhhhhhhh so exciting!!!!

I have been wanting to get into the whole blog experience for a while now but being a proud mumma, wife, daughter, friend and Kinder teacher - I just haven't been able to juggle my time enough to fit it in, hence my title for this blog. I do LOVE my heels and if you have ever met any of my students they will tell you I'm the only teacher they know that can run faster in heels than runners (I'm quietly proud of that reputation :))  and my life feels like that too - I'm always on the run (in gorgeous heels of course!)

However as I'm on school holidays for a few weeks now and care of a lovely friend's Facebook status update - I found time (in between Miss L's sleep) to create this blog!!

At the moment my blog will be about the exciting learning curve of creating a blog and my adventures on the 52 Weeks To Simplify Your Life Challenge.

Until next time
xox

6 comments:

  1. ohh i love the layout of your blog! (matches my nail polish at the moment t heh heh) hope you have fun in blogland this year - looking forward to 'reading' you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Running In Heels' Love it!! LOL Looking forward to getting to know you over the next 52 weeks! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lyndaal and Justbobbiesue!!!
    Welcome to my blog :) I'm so excited you found me!!!!! I'm soooooooooo new to blogging but equally excited about my new addiction.
    I hope you enjoy "reading me", I'm looking forward to getting to know you and my future blogging friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Cristy - it looks fab! and i am jealous you can run in heels - i can barely walk in them and bunions mean i only get them out a few times a year! I am so excited for your journey and look forward to watching it unfold

    Deb @ home life simplified

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the same way about blogging and it hasn't even been 24 hours yet. LOL. I wonder why it took so long to start - oh well it doesn't matter we are here now.
    Running in high heels wow I am impressed I can't even walk in them......
    I look forward to your next post. take care

    ReplyDelete